In Romanian: Pasta de ficat copt
- 1 lb / 500 g beef or veal liver
- 2 onions (to taste)
- 3 tablespoon oil
- a little vinegar (to taste)
- 1 egg
- Wash and dry the liver, then put it in the oven to bake.
- When it's ready, let it cool, then grate it on the vegetable grater.
- Arrange it nicely in a bowl.
- Add the very finely chopped onions then the oil, salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Mix everything well and then arrange it on a plate and use lettuce and hard boiled egg slices as garnish around the liver.