In Romanian: Mamaliga cu lapte la cuptor
- 1 qt / 1 l milk
- cornmeal as needed to make a rather soft polenta
- 5 oz / 150 g grated Parmesan
- 5 oz / 150 g cubed Swiss cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- a little butter
- a little more grated Parmesan
- Make a rather soft polenta from the milk and cornmeal, and stir in a bowl or pan.
- Set aside from heat and mix in the grated Parmesan, Swiss cheese and eggs.
- Sprinkle some salt.
- Butter a heat resistant glass dish and place the polenta inside.
- Pour the sour cream and sprinkle some grated Parmesan on top.
- Place in the oven to brown it slightly.