In Romanian: Chec cu faina de cartofi si migdale amare
- 8 oz / 250 g butter
- 8 oz / 250 g confectioner's sugar
- 5 eggs
- 8 oz / 250 g potato flour
- 4 oz / 100 g blanched, peeled and ground bitter almonds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- butter and flour to grease and dust the pan
- Cream the butter and Sugar, then add the yolks one by one, vanilla and almonds, mixing well.
- Then gradually add the flour (like a rain) without stopping the mixing.
- At the end, add the whipped egg whites.
- Bake in a previously greased and dusted bread pan at medium heat.
- Test with a wooden pick. When cold, cut into thin slices.