In Romanian: Tort ieftin II
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda dissolved in lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons oil
- peel from 1 lemon
- filling and icing
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, add a tablespoon of vinegar and the baking soda dissolved in a little lemon juice, vanilla and lemon peel, 3 tablespoons of oil and mix everything well.
- Then knead with flour to make a medium soft dough and let rest for 5–10 minutes.
- From this dough, make a roll which you divide into 6 – 7 equal parts.
- Roll each part into a round sheet, the size of a large pan.
- Grease the pan with a little oil, set one sheet in and cook on both sides on top of the range, at low temperature.
- When all sheets are done, spread with the desired filling and glaze like you normally would.