In Romanian: Pui cu conopida
- 1 medium chicken
- 1 medium cauliflower
- ½ teaspoon flour
- 2 – 3 tablespoons white wine or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Clean and wash the chicken, cut into pieces and fry them in a pan with a tablespoon of butter.
- Add the flour and then pour a cup of water.
- Add wine, salt and pepper.
- Clean the cauliflower and divide into flowerets.
- Fry it slightly with a tablespoon of butter and then arrange over the chicken pieces.
- Let simmer, covered, until the liquid is much reduced.