In Romanian: Trufe de cafea I
- 1 tablespoon cold coffee essence
- 1 raw yolk
- 8 oz / 250 g sugar
- 8 oz / 250 g butter
- 3 hard boiled, sieved yolks
- Cream the butter with the sugar and raw yolk, add a tablespoon of very concentrated and strained coffee essence, then the 3 hard boiled yolks.
- Mix everything very well.
- Put cocoa on a plate and roll each little piece (teaspoonfuls) taken from the dough into the cocoa.
- Put the truffles into special bon-bon papers.
- They can also be served on a plate garnished with granulated chocolate.
- Keep refrigerated.