In Romanian: Bame preparate greceste.
- Clean the okra, wash and keep in water with salt and vinegar for 30–40 minutes.
- In the meantime, finely chop the onion and fry in oil until yellow.
- Add the peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes, then the okra, vinegar, sugar and salt. Mix gently and simmer, covered, at low heat.
- When almost done, add the chopped parsley and dill.
- You may serve this dish warm; however, it is much tastier when cold.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.