In Romanian: Fasole verde cu rosii.
- 1¾ lbs / 750 g green beans
- 1 lb / 500 g tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon mixed chopped parsley and dill
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Clean the beans, wash and put in hot water.
- After a few minutes of boiling, drain.
- Fry the finely chopped onion in oil with the flour and then add a little of the liquid in which the beans boiled.
- Add the lettuce made from 1 lb / 500 g tomatoes or the peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes, chopped parsley and dill, sugar, salt and the well drained beans.
- Let boil for a few minutes and then bake until the liquid is reduced.
- It can be served hot or cold.