In Romanian: Drob de miel in aluat
- Innards (heart, kidneys, liver, tongue, spleen) from a lamb
- 2 big onions
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon mixed chopped parsley and dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions (green parts)
- 1 tablespoon lard
- 1 bread slice
- Make a dough from 1 egg, lard, sour cream, vinegar, salt and flour.
- The dough should not be too hard.
- Roll the dough into a round sheet, place in a greased pan to cover the bottom and sides of the pan with room to spare like for the Lamb Haggis.
- Place the ground meat mixture inside and cover with the edges of the dough.
- Grease with lard and bake.
- When ready, turn onto a plate and serve with green lettuce.