In Romanian: Friptura de miel la tava
- Wash and dry the meat, salt and let sit for a half hour.
- Grease a roasting pan with lard, arrange the meat in, pour 2 – 3 tablespoons of water and place in the oven, first at low temperature, then increase the heat.
- When it is roasted, place on a platter.
- Pour a few tablespoons of water in the roasting pan, add a few chopped garlic cloves and set it on top of the range where it should be allowed to come to a boil.
- Strain the liquid and pour it over the roast.
- Serve with French fries and salad to taste.