In Romanian: Snitel de miel
- leg of lamb (in 6 pieces)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoon lard
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- bread crumbs
- Cut the breast (rib) part into medium sized pieces, salt and let sit for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Beat the egg and mix with milk.
- Dredge the meat with the egg mixture, then flour, then egg again and finally breadcrumbs.
- Use only leg meat, cut into finger thick slices and flattened with the wooden hammer.
- Serve with French fries and green lettuce or pickles.