In Romanian: Rulouri cu marmelada
- 5 oz / 150 g well drained cottage cheese
- 5 oz / 150 g butter
- 5 oz / 150 g flour
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- egg for washing
- granulated sugar
- Mix together the cheese, sugar, salt and baking soda.
- Then add flour and knead well.
- Roll into a sheet the thickness as for noodles.
- Cut into medium sized rectangles, spread marmalade on them and shape each rectangle into a roll.
- Wash with egg, sprinkle a little granulated sugar and bake.
- They may also be filled with cottage cheese mixed with 1 egg and a little sugar.