In Romanian: Mazurca cu migdale
- 14 oz / 400 g butter
- 7 oz / 200 g confectioner's sugar
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup ground almonds
- 7 oz / 200 g flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- butter to grease the pan
- Separate the eggs. Whip the egg whites to soft peaks.
- Cream the butter with sugar and add the yolks one by one. Mix very well.
- To the resulting cream, add almonds and vanilla, mix well, then add flour and at the end the whipped egg whites.
- Bake in a greased and papered pan, at medium heat.
- When done, cut in the shapes desired.