In Romanian: Mazurca cu ciocolata si frisca
- 7 oz / 200 g sugar
- 8 yolks
- 2 whipped egg whites
- 4 tablespoons minced almonds
- 4 tablespoons grated chocolate
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 14 oz / 400 g whipped cream
- butter to grease the pan
- Beat the sugar with the yolks, add almonds and chocolate and mix well.
- Gradually add the flour and at the end the 2 whipped egg whites.
- Fold in gently.
- Bake at low heat in a pan covered with greased paper.
- When baked, turn onto a board and cut into 2 layers (parallel to the bottom, as for layer cakes).
- Spread a 2 finger thick layer of whipped cream onto the first sheet and cover with the second sheet.
- Cut into squares or diamonds.