In Romanian: Budinca de carne
- 1 lb / 500 g sirloin beef or veal
- 2 slices white bread
- 1½ tablespoons butter
- 5 eggs
- Mushroom Sauce
- Cut the meat in pieces and fry in ½ tablespoon of butter.
- Then grind twice, with the crustless bread previously moistened in milk and squeezed.
- Separately, beat a tablespoon of butter and then add the yolks one by one, the ground meat, salt and pepper.
- Add the whipped egg whites at the end.
- butter a pudding mold and place the mixture within.
- Cover tightly and then place the mold into a larger pan with boiling water.
- Let boil a half an hour from the moment it comes to a boil.
- Turn onto a plate and serve hot with Mushroom Sauce.