In Romanian: Cartofi noi cu smantana.
- 2 lbs / 1 kg new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter or lard
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 cup sour cream
- green lettuce
- Peel the potatoes and set to boil with 1 cup of water and a little salt, for 10 minutes.
- Add butter and sour cream and simmer until the liquid is reduced to half.
- Shake the pan every now and then while the potatoes are simmering.
- After the potatoes are done, add chopped dill and bake for 10 minutes.
- Arrange on a plate and garnish with green lettuce.