In Romanian: Omleta cu brinza
For one person:
- Beat the eggs until foamy, add the milk or sour cream and the salt.
- Grate the sheep's cheese, mix it with the beaten eggs and fry everything in hot lard, first on one side, then the other.
- When it is slightly browned on both sides, roll like a jelly roll, put some chopped parsley on top and serve immediately.
- It may be prepared with some other types of cheese.
- In this case, prepare like a simple omelette and when ready, spread the cheese on top and roll.