In Romanian: Clatite
- Place a cup of flour into a bowl.
- Add eggs, salt and mix with a wooden spoon until the eggs absorbed all the flour, adding a little cold milk at a time, until all the milk is used up.
- The mixture should resemble thin sour cream.
- You may add some flour or milk to adjust the consistency.
- Take a pancake pan and heat it.
- Grease it lightly with melted butter or oil.
- Place one tablespoon of the pancake mixture in the hot pan, shaking the pan so that the bottom is covered.
- When it starts browning, turn onto the other side.
- Fill the pancakes with preserves, marmalade or cheese.