In Romanian: Rulada de cartofi cu legume.
- 1 lb / 500 g carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Sour Cream Sauce, Milk Sauce or Egg Sauce
- Peel the potatoes and boil in salt water.
- When done, drain and crush as for mashed potatoes, mix with milk, butter and salt.
- Clean, wash, julienne the carrots and saute in butter with the sugar, salt and a few tablespoons of water until soft.
- Soak a cloth and then squeeze the excess water.
- Spread a uniform layer of the potato mixture on it, then the vegetables and then roll using the cloth to do it.
- Stick the edges.
- Place the roll on a buttered sheet, spread beaten egg on it and bake until golden brown.
- Before serving, cut into two finger thick slices.
- Serve with Sour Cream Sauce, Milk Sauce or Egg Sauce.