In Romanian: Ciulama de cartofi.
- 4 – 5 large potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small parsley root
- 2 – 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or lard
- ½ cup milk
- Peel the carrot, parsley root and onion, wash and julienne, then set to boil with 0.5 qt / 0,5 l water.
- When the vegetables are done, strain and keep them for another use.
- Place the cut potatoes in the vegetable broth, salt and milk and let boil until the potatoes are done.
- In a separate pan, fry the flour with the butter or lard until golden.
- Add the potato liquid and mix well.
- Then add the potatoes and boil for another couple of minutes.
- Serve hot.