In Romanian: Tort piramida
- 12 eggs
- sugar (the quantity for each of these last 3 ingredients to be the same as the weight of the 12 eggs in their shells)
- butter for the pan
- various fillings and preserves
- Beat the butter adding sugar a little at a time and the eggs one by one.
- When the mixture is creamy-like, gradually add the flour, mixing continuously.
- Have ready 6 – 8 rounds of white paper.
- The largest round must be the size of a dinner plate, the next smaller 1 inch smaller, the next smaller, 1 inch smaller and so on, down to the last one.
- Grease the paper circles with butter and spread the mixture on them, about one finger thick.
- Bake 2 – 3 circles at a time, at medium heat, in a large baking sheet.
- When all 6 – 8 circles are baked, spread various creams and preserves (one with Chocolate Cream, another with preserves, another with Vanilla Cream, etc.) on each of them.
- Arrange the rounds one top of the other with the largest one forming the base and the smallest one the top of a pyramid.
- On top of the last circle, arrange fruits from preserves.