In Romanian: Papricas de iepure
- fore legs, ribs, neck and innards from one rabbit
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 2-3 onions
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2-3 tablespoons sour cream
- juice from ½ lemon
- Cut the rabbit into small pieces and fry in a pan with the lard and chopped onion.
- When the meat is golden brown, add paprika, salt, lemon juice and water to cover.
- Simmer until the liquid is half reduced, then put into the oven, uncovered, until the remaining liquid is again halved.
- Before serving, add 2 – 3 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Serve with Cream of Wheat Dumplings, boiled macaroni or mashed potatoes.