In Romanian: Orez cu lapte II
- 1 cup rice
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 piece vanilla stick
- sugar (to taste)
- ½ cup rum
- 2 yolks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- whipped cream
- Set to boil the milk with the water and vanilla.
- When it comes to a boil, add the washed rice.
- Let boil, at slow heat, stirring now and then.
- It is ready when the rice grain can be easily crushed between your fingers.
- When ready, remove from heat, add salt, rum, egg yolks, butter and mix well.
- Arrange on the serving plate and garnish with whipped cream and fruits from preserves.