In Romanian: Friptura de fazan
- Remove feathers, singe, wash several times and keep in cold water for half an hour.
- When first step is complete, remove, dry, rub with some salt and interlard the breast and legs with pieces of bacon.
- Then let sit for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Set in a roasting pan with 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 – 3 tablespoons of water.
- Turn several times while roasting, basting with the liquid in the pan.
- Serve with fried small whole potatoes, sautéd cauliflower or baked small apples.