- Sift the flour, make a hole in the middle and pour the eggs inside.
- Mix them with a little flour, then add the water and salt and make a stiff dough.
- Divide in three, then work each third a little, make into balls and let rest, covered, for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Take each ball and make a sheet as thin as possible.
- Place it on a floured cloth and let dry.
- When half dry, cut the strips laid on top of one another in narrower strips, (about as wide as a finger).
- Spread on a clean surface and let dry for 20 – 25 minutes.
- They can be used afterwards.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.