- Cream the sugar with the yolks, add, mixing continuously, lemon peel and juice, bread crumbs and finally whipped egg whites.
- Pour the mixture into savarin molds (little bundt pans, with hole in the middle).
- If you don't have this just use normal muffin tray.
- Bake at medium heat.
- Then pour a syrup made from sugar, water and rum all over them.
- When they are cold, fill the middle hole with whipped cream.
- You may garnish with sour cherries or other fruits from preserves, on top of the whipped cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.