In Romanian: Mincare de dovlecei cu cartofi.
- 4 medium zucchini
- 4 – 5 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon lard
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Clean the zucchini, cut into pencil thick slices, salt and let sit for 10–15 minutes.
- Wipe with a cloth, dredge with flour and fry in lard.
- Peel the potatoes, slice thinly and fry in lard.
- In a pot, place a layer of potatoes, one of zucchini and then sprinkle with dill.
- Then another layer of potatoes, one of zucchini and again another potato layer.
- Pour the sour cream and salt.
- Bake and when the dish is almost done, add a tablespoon of butter, spreading it onto the whole surface.
- Serve hot with a little chopped dill on top.