In Romanian: Dovlecei umpluti cu orez.
- 6 zucchini
- ½ cup rice
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 1 cup sour cream
- Lightly fry a finely chopped onion in lard. Add the washed rice, fry a little and then add the milk. Simmer until the rice starts to swell.
- Remove from heat, add the chopped hard boiled eggs, dill, salt and pepper. Fill the cleaned, washed, halved (lengthwise) and hollowed out zucchini, dredge with flour and fry in lard.
- After all zucchini are fried, place in a pot and pour over them a sauce prepared from a chopped onion fried in lard to which 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sour cream were added.
- Simmer a little on top of the range, then bake until ready. Serve with yoghurt.